Here’s a list of some of the questions we’re asked most often.
- How long can I keep a product frozen before I need to use it?
- Are hotdogs, smokies, and smoked sausage pre-cooked?
Yes, they can be warmed to your taste.
- What temperature should my ham or fresh pork reach to be edible?
- Where do our hogs come from?
SC, NC, GA, AL, TN
- What type of products do we produce?
Pork, chicken, turkey, beef
- Where can you find our products?
You can find our products in most every supermarket in the 15 southeastern states.
- If a store doesn’t carry a particular product where can I get it?
Ask the store manager to order it.
- Do our products contain MSG or any additives such as Soy Protein?
- Can you buy product online?
At this time this option is not available.
- If my product is near the expiration date what should I do?
Use the product as soon as possible or freeze.
- Is my product still good even if it is out of date?
Yes, but it still should be used as soon as possible or put in the freezer.